Monday, March 2, 2009

A little Boring...

Alright, like I start most posts, not much has been going on.  We have been stuck inside for a while.  The weather is just starting to turn and we are getting a chance to be outdoors.  Presley and Knox both had ear infections, Knox in both ears and Presley in one, they got the Antibiotic shot.  So much more convenient than the 10 day doses.  A little painful for the bumbles but temporary.  Bryan is still busy with school, Im anxious for him to have a break for the summer.  I am still doing pitching lessons and busy chasing 2 toddlers at home while dealing with the fatigue of pregnancy.  Presley asks me everyday if that is the day her baby sister is going to come out of my belly.  I can tell I am feeling better, my house is staying clean and my kids are being entertained.  Presley is doing well in Primary at church and Knox is starting to get a little anxious about nursery, he doesn't cry but clings to my leg for a little bit before he gets comfortable.  Alright- enough rambling, Im sure something will come up that I can blog about soon :). Hope all is well with everyone !

1 comment:

Blanton Family said...

I'm glad to hear you are all doing okay. I am so happy for you about the new one on the way. Thanks for the birthday shout on email. love you guys and miss you much!