Monday, March 9, 2009

I'm an Aunt !!

Well actually I am an aunt for the 6th time ! My sister Karen and her husband welcomed their 2nd child into the world this morning.  William Norell Privett was born at 11:59am, 7lbs even, and 20 inches long.  Everything went smoothly and mom and baby are doing well.  We are excited for his big sister now that she has a little brother although, when she was going to the hospital to meet him for the first time she told my mom "lets kick him".  Haha, she was serious.  Karen and Jason are going to have their hands full acclimating this little lady to another baby biding for her parents attention.  So we are excited to see our new nephew and Presley is anxious to meet her new cousin.  Hopefully he won't be too big by the time we get to Florida.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Cool! I didn't know she had her baby!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Karen and Jason!