Thursday, October 23, 2008

Perfect Picture...

So in reading my blog the other day my mom told me that my blog paints to sweet and perfect of a picture of my kids. And guess she would know, after spending 3 weeks with them, that they are the normal tantrum throwing, screaming, demanding toddlers. So here I will list some of the issues that the Fallowfield family have been dealing with. Knox has discovered that he can push and hit ( thanks Teagan :) But before he does anything naughty he will make this mean look where he will lower his brow. It cracks me up, but you know that someone is gonna get it. He is still taking a bottle at night time. He is 18 months and we put water in it and he just sucks it dry. It is a comfort to him so not too concerned, but not quiet sure how to get him off of it. He can just about say anything that you ask him to, and says it pretty clearly. He has just cut his 6th tooth, still just 2 on bottom and now 4 on top. Alright, now on to the real fun !! Presley ! Where do I start... how about the most annoying...she has a hard time listening, repeating things about 20 times is how it will usually work. If it is something that she is not supposed to do she gets told once and the next time she gets a time out. She won't stop picking up her brother. She has dropped him into the door jam a couple of times. She will not stay in her bed all night. She goes to bed at 7 and around 11:00- 11:30 she will get up and come in our bed, so we will put her back and about 15 minutes later she is back- So she has been in our bed for the last week and a half :(. She tells everyone that she is going to have a baby sister, so then people say " I didn't even know that you were pregnant". Ya- not prego, she just wants a baby sister. Oh and my favorite is this...Ok Bry and I are sitting right next to each other on the couch, here is Presley "daddy can I have candy" Bryan "no" Presley " mommy can I have candy" Me "what did your daddy just say" Presley "daddy said yes". She will be crying for something and just say "but daddy said yes" when he hasn't even been home for her to ask... I know she is too young to understand the concept of lying, and the circumstances under which she does it shows that , but it is soooo stinking annoying. Alright mom, real life enough ! Let me mention how much I love them anyway ! Lets end on a couple of Presley's recent songs.

1. While in the car she thinks we aren't listening..." I love my baby brother, I pick him up, my mom says no but I don't care"

2.When you use scissors you can cut your hand really off and you will need a bandaid to fix it.

3 comments:

Kate said...

I am just as guilty of paiting a "Beatiful" picture on my blog. It is just easier to focus on the happy and cute! We all have our child 'issues' and really should share more. Oh well.

Mandy said...

This is one of my favorite posts ever! I love the look at real life, I will probably steal your concept!
I cant wait to see the Tink dress you are making!

Stephanie said...

Hey. I just wanted to say Thanks for making my day. I have had a really frustrating day with Clark and I sat down thinking, "I need to find something to cheer me up." And your blog did it!! It is nice to know that I am not alone!