Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween Post #1

We had our ward Halloween party last night and we had so much fun. Our Activities committee did a great job planning fun for the kids ( And BYU softball I didn't say scheduled fun). We went for the trunk or treat and bry and I didn't drive just took a parking spot and handed out candy. I made Presley's costume this year. She wanted to be Belle from Beauty and the Beast so I got to sewing and I think it turned out pretty good. I wanted to post some flashback Halloween pics of the kiddies. Enjoy !
This is Presleys 1st Halloween (6 mos.)

Presley's 2nd Halloween (18 mos), not such a good costume choice when it is still 75 degrees in South Carolina in October :)
Knox's first Halloween (6 mos)

Presley as Goldie Locks her 3rd Halloween 2 1/2 years (I made this costume too)

Last night- 3 beauties and a beast...Knox 18 mos , Presley 3 1/2 years
My friend Talena and I had the same pattern for the Belle dresses...
I made a toole skirt for her to wear under her dress to puff out her dress...

Oh and Best for last... Senators Sarah Palin and (a very white) John McCain :). He wanted to go as Barak Hussein Obama, but wasn't to sure if it was politically correct to paint himself brown :) I think he could have pulled it off.

4 comments:

Kate said...

Your and Bry's costume is way creative....fits the "scene" of what is going on right now! Gosh, I wish I liked Halloween -- oh wait...no I don't!

The Sharp Family said...

I loved the costumes, I think you should have both won the best costume for sure.

Nataliehlambert said...

So great. I love your costumes! Isaac is going to be a horse and Micah is going to be a little devil. I love recycled costumes. It is so cold here, you sure you want to come here for law school?? :)

Boydston Family said...

you guys look so good. ha ha good job on the costume i am very impressed.