Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Finally...

Okay so for those of you who didn't know the kids and I went to TN for 3 weeks, now you do. We were kind of on a "no Internet" hiatus. We had fun though, just felt a little detached. Crazy how that works. Anyway- we had so much fun with our family and friends. We did miss Bry and he sent flowers and packages for the kids. I made it a longer trip so he could get some school stuff done and not have the added stress of 2 toddlers to add on his already full plate of things to do. Just a list of things that we did and then some pics to follow...

1. My sisters wedding :)
2. Moved my sister out of her apt. to her house
3. 2 birthday parties
4. A baby shower
5. Apple pickin at an apple orchard
6. Cleaned out our storage room
7. ripped up the linoleum in moms dining room- for her hard wood floors
8. Cleaned out moms storage room
9. 2 trips to the zoo
10. The TN aquarium
11. Juggled 5 kids with my sister
12. Mowed and cut my moms HUGE back yard
13. Another birthday party
14. The circus

Alright I think that sums it up and here are some pics from all that fun !
Me and my siblings !


Presley and Knox at Stacy's wedding...

My grandparents...

The Newly weds...Stacy and Danny Coleman

Presley as a flower girl and her cousins Mallory and Anna

My best friends from high school...L to R- Alicia, Paige (her baby shower), Beth, and Me

Knox and Teagan picking apples...

Little Teagan eating the fruits of her labor :)

Presley filling her bag

Knox at Teagans 2nd b-day party, he fell on the playground and Teagans other cousin broke his arm at the party too :)

4 comments:

Lance and Ariel said...

oh my knox looks so much like bryan...how cute :) you guys look beautiful :)

Boydston Family said...

you look really good cyn... i can't believe all those injuries at one party. Fun times I guess. Have fun this weekend. wish I can be there

kristi lee said...

What a great trip! Wish I could have seen ya. Tell Stacy congrats. . .I had no idea. And WOWZERS--Knox got a good one on the head, huh?!!

Jason,Pauline,Emma said...

Looks like you had a fun time while you were away I bet Presley and Knox had a fun time poor Knox with his bump looks like it must be sore for him.I've tagged you on my blog