Friday, March 7, 2008

Our week ...


Well our week hasn't really been that eventful. We have stayed busy though. Bry had two tests this week and I had pitching lessons up in Sandy on tuesday and thursday. It has been too cold to play outside so the bumbles and I have been hiding out in the house all week until today. It was nice today and we stayed outside from about 1-5, it was awesome and presley wore herself out. well let me tell you our excitement for today. Presley and I got up from nap about 12:45 and Bry was home playing with knox. I got ready to go outside and decided to run to the bathroom before we headed down, so I went in the bathroom and it looked like it had been clogged (thanks Bry), so I thought I would just flush it to make sure everything was fine...and the fun began. I could see that the water was rising, and rising, so I got our mats off the floor and tucked the shower curtain in the tub and put a towel in the door way so the water wouldn't go onto the carpet, but my efforts for that were in vain. Oh my gosh the water was pouring out everywhere and it wouldn't stop. Bry had to turn the water off to the toilet, meanwhile we had water in the hall headed to our room all over the carpet (GROSS). Thank goodness it was clean water (well as clean as toilet water can be right...eww)So we we're in the process of sopping all the water up with paper towels and towels, when my phone rings. It was our neighbor from under us...."uh Hey, is your bathroom leaking." She proceeded to tell me that water was leaking from her ceiling...Ahhhhh, thanks BYU housing. So ya the maintenance people came disinfected our carpet and we bleached our bathroom. The toilet was broken, Sorry Bry, so not really his fault, it was a flapper valve that had broken in the toilet, so they fixed that and the Fallowfield household is up and running again.


The other change is that we have put Presley and Knox in the same room. Presley has been getting out of bed and coming in our room several times a night. It is so irritating to have to get up and put her back in bed. She has been saying she is scared, which is possible but she knows that excuse has worked before. So her room is now a play room and they seem to be happy to be in the same room. After we closed the door tonight they were both giggling so loud in the dark. I can tell she is much more comfortable having him in the room with her...And here is a video of Knox's new trick. He cracks himself up shaking his head "no". enjoy.




2 comments:

Boydston Family said...

he is so cute!! I hate bathrooms I hate toilets i hate plumbing. Good luck glad it's all running again!!!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Knox is so dang cute! And man Bry must have had a big load to bust the toilet! He he JK!