Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Florida

We were fortunate enough to hop in with my sister and her family on a trip to Pensacola (June 18-June 22). I mean really, who goes on vacation when they don't have a job...ummm , we do :)! So thanks to Randy and Steph for the ride down and Grandma and Granpa for a place to stay and a van to drive :) It was a beautiful weekend to go to Florida. The water was so clear. My sister Karen and her family were over from Jacksonville for a wedding so it was nice to also have their pool to use if we wanted. The first day Knox was scared to death of the waves and didn't even get in the water except for the time that Bry and I took him in trying to show him he would be okay. It was so stinkin hot I don't know how he managed not to get in the water. The next day the water was super calm and clear so he got brave and ended up loving the beach. Pres was a waterbug and Maryn slept under the umbrella most of the time. We managed not to have anyone overly burned, and that was a miracle since Pres will fry so easy.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

It looks like so much fun! We really should have just gone when we all were in TN last summer. What was I thinking?