Friday, July 30, 2010

Dog Days of Summer...

So I am quickly running out of creative ways to keep my kids busy and entertained. The weather has been super hot the last 2 weeks and we have pretty much worn out the pool, gym, zoo, and aquarium for the summer. Last week I was bored so I just picked up and drove to Florida to see my sister. I mean I must have been really bored because who just decides to pack up 3 kids and go on a 8 hour car ride ? It went great though, my kids are super travelers. I only stopped once for lunch and gas. We went swimming at her pool and to the beach. We bought Presley's backpack too while we were down there. So needless to say we are ready for school to start for Presley. Knox, Maryn and I will be busy working out a new schedule for them during the day, but I think I can find a fun class for Knox to do. Bryan has been working crazy hours for this collision place driving a rollback. It's a job and we are grateful. We are just a little disappointed that he hasn't found a great job with his degree. So it looks like we will be back in school in the Fall to try and wait out the recession just a little longer. We will see, but I really want him to be able to do something that he loves. I have been busy trying to get pitching lessons off the ground. I have 4 people that I see on a weekly basis. It has been harder than I thought getting my name back out there to get things started. Hope everyone is doing well. I will post pics of the trip when I load them.

No comments: