Thursday, June 24, 2010

Happy 9 Years !

A little late to post about but I still wanted to say a little something about us reaching our 9th wedding anniversary. I can't believe that 9 years have passed since Bry and I got married. I love you Bry, thank you so much for being so wonderful....Here are some stats :)
All in 9 years :)

-3 kids
-5 international cities visited
-1 cat
- 2 birds (RIP sadie and sam :)
-2 dogs
-1 owned house
-5 apts rented
-4 mazda's owned
-2 BYU degrees
-TOO many jobs to mention while in school
-4 cross country moves
-0 times bryan has won at our "chop" game
-Too much fun to tally.

5 comments:

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Cool stats cyn, you guys have had some crazy adventures!!! Oh and you should really teach me this "chop" game.

Suze said...

Happy Anniversary ! We miss you guys, hope to see you soon♥

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I hope you went out on the town. I can't believe you never taught me the "chop" game!

Kelly said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the tally!

Lance and Ariel said...

aww....yeah!! congrats, i can't believe its been 9 years. Seems like yestereday!