Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Baby #3

Alright- so I guess it is time that we let everyone know that we are pregnant with baby #3. It is so different sharing the news on our 3rd than it was for 1 and 2, not sure why, but probably the fact that no one really cares. Since we already have a girl and a boy we really don't care about the sex, although Presley is going to be heart broken if it isn't a girl !! She wants a baby sister so bad. We were planning on waiting a little longer to have #3 but with Bry's schooling and not wanting to have a baby during his first year of law school this works out best for our family. It's gonna be wild and crazy ! We had our first ultra sound today- when I scan it I'll post it on here, but like most early ultrasounds it just looks like a peanut. It moved alot and waved at Bryan during the scan. he was super excited. Hope you are all doing well.

11 comments:

Hannah Ashmore said...

Congrats! I'm with her I am hoping for a girl too. :)

Suze B. Vinton said...

Congratulation to you guys!!!We need to have a play-date so Alex could play with someone his age and stop driving me crazy,lol.

Lauren Perry said...

Congrats ;) You know I check everyday for you to announce this! Its been killing me not to comment on your facebook at all of your "sick and tired" comments ;) I think PINK too! I think you should name a girl Grace :) Presley is like Elvis Presley, Knox is like Knoxville TN , and Grace is like Graceland (in TN) where Elvis lived :)

byronandniki said...

yay! Congrats! That is so exciting

The Smiths said...

Congrats! That is awesome. Good luck with it all!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations!! Good luck to you. Wish we were there to help!

tiny said...

Congratulations!

Unknown said...

COngratulations! I am so excited for you guys!

Blanton Family said...

Congratulations!!! Hope you are felling well. Love ya!

Mandy said...

Holy Moly! Congrats! I am so happy for you and for everything! So what is your due date? I think this is great, you and Brian make very cute babies! Good luck Pres!

KeYtE-ClEvErLy KrEw said...

Such a Big Congrats to you little Bro and Cynthia. It is the best news this year for me. Sorry I have been out of tough but with three funerals in six weeks I am a bit shattered.

I think that is awesome that u are going to wait to see what you are having, it makes it so much more interesting for everyone when you already have one of each.

Hope you are all well and take awesome care of that precious bundle.