Sunday, January 4, 2009

Potty Training !

So I guess it is official, we are starting potty training...Fun-probably not, but he is super interested and proud of his new potty.  I figure since it is winter and we are inside a ton it is a great time to begin. For those of you with boys that are potty trained be prepared for questions...I know I am going to have them. Presley was cake to potty train, I anticipate that this might NOT go as smoothly.  Anyway- here is a blurred pic of him on his potty.


5 comments:

Boydston Family said...

your brave!!! It will be nice to get him out of diapers. Is he even two yet????

The Pratt Family said...

So...I have attempted to start with David...not going so well. He only seems interested when Eric is around, I can't get him to do anything. If you have any hints let me know!!

Anonymous said...

Camden peeded on the potty today and then turned to me asked where his money was for peeing. I guess I have gone over board on the bribing.

Kate said...

AHH! I hate potty training! Good luck -- I'm gonna need little boy tips later.

beth said...

Mine did better when Steve showed them how cool it was to stand and pee. Let dad train him.