Saturday, January 24, 2009

blah, blah

What to post about ?? Things have been pretty boring in our household the last couple of weeks.  We have been doing a lot of nothing staying inside.  We are ready for it to warm up already.  I have resumed pitching lessons after giving everyone sometime off for the holidays.  Presley's dance class has picked back up too.  Knox is bouncing off the walls inside.  He is such a sweet baby, he always says "Tank too, Momma" when I give him anything.  I have been sick the last couple of days and I think he is getting sick too, so tonight he was fussing a little and I decided to give him some medicine.  I went in his room and rolled him over and gave him some benadryl and motrin and afterwards he says "tank too momma".  Oh melt my heart !  Bry has been busy getting used to this semesters schedule.  He has signed up to work for a company in Nashville for the summer, so the kids and I will head there for only some of the summer, summers in Ymount are super fun for the kids and it will be cheaper if we stay here.  Anyway- same ole, same ole.  I am sure the kids will come up with something to blog about soon. Hope all is well and for those of you who are prego, good luck the time is winding down fast.

5 comments:

Clayton Family said...

Too cute! I wish I could get to know knox again! He's such a cutie. Same with Presley! I bet she just LOVES dance! thats sounds so fun. thinkgs have been boring here too. I don't have anything to blog about and no knew pictures. But you're right something exciting is bound to happen with littles!

Mandy said...

Winter is so hard, but with sweet kids like those it has to be nice. I cant believe Knox thanked you for medicine, I have to sit on Addi and pry her mouth open! Such a cutie! Going home for the summer will be fun for them, I think the trip would just scare me too much, I need to come take mommy lessons from you. How is potty training going? I also need tips in that

Lance and Ariel said...

Nashville? So you maybe coming this way? yeah!!! hopefully we'll be able to meet up soon! and i know...you never call, you never write....what the crap...

Unknown said...

Yeah Nashville I will be there too!!!! Your kids are so cute I love em!

janderson said...

Cynthia, I saw your blog on Amber's blog. Thanks for coming out to do the movie thing today :) I really appreciate it. Hopefully the video will bring in lots of donations for the SAS Grant and help other students living at Wymount! Thanks a ton!