Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snow !!

Yeah snow !! But Dang it , it was a good enough snow that we won't see grass until spring :(.  Anyway- we had fun playing in it this morning and we are planning on going sledding tomorrow as a family.  Bry finished his last final today so we have him all to ourselves :) ! So let me share a little conversation that I had with Presley this evening and a little experience with knox...I'll start with knox.  
Today Knox was getting into something over and over and i finally said "Knox you are being such a booger !" so he looks at me all concerned and sticks his finger to his nose.  Cracked me up.
This evening Presley was up a little later than usual so I thought I would spend the time just talking about the day. First she tells me " I don't like parties mommy, only birthday parties" So I just say okay.
Me- "tell me about your day.  Did you have fun with your friends today ?"
Presley - "Ya, when I get angry I call them stupid"
Me- "Presley that is not a nice word, we don't say that to people"
Presley - " Keemie says it" ( a friend in the quad)
Me - " Well he gets in trouble for saying it too.  It hurts peoples feelings, it hurts their heart.  It makes Jesus sad when you say mean things to people"
Presley " Well... I will only say it until he comes back."

What in the World !!! Too smart I tell ya !  Here are some snow pics.


Presley's friend Paige
Paige's baby brother Will
A laughing peanut
My baby boy in a snow suit :)

5 comments:

Nataliehlambert said...

You have more snow than us!!! We just got our first snow last night. 3 inches and counting. Isaac can't wait to go out. We are actually coming to Utah from the 8th of Jan. to the 22nd. We want to come over and visit. Hopefully you will have time to see us. Love the snow suits.

Unknown said...

Presley is a crack up I love her and her funny logic and it makes perfect sense! Knox is my favorite!

Kate said...

Oh Presley!! What a goof! Where is your snow suit??? :-)

Leah said...

I wanted so badly to come out and play! But Chad was gone and I wasn't up to bundling up all three kids... Cute pictures! I love the one of Presley laughing.

tiny said...

Ah..this makes me miss the snow. Looks like they had a blast!