Friday, December 12, 2008

All about me !

Well this post is all about me, so I could post another pic, but I think that last post with a picture of just me was about as narcissistic as I want to get.  So anyway- here we go.  The year of 2008 has been an awesome learning experience for me as far as sewing and knitting and crafting go.  I learned first to make hair bows and then headbands, I made dress up clothes for Presley, a Hooter hider for my friend, Presleys Halloween costume, Stockings for Christmas and now Apron's... I love them.  They have a place in the mall that sells apron's that are like these.  I love that they are so feminine and flirty.   I made one fore myself and the rest as gifts.  I am also going to make Presley one that matches mine.  Here are some pictures of my latest work !




5 comments:

Mandy said...

I absolutly adore them! Where did you get that pattern? I am totally going to copy you! I remember seeing those in the mall and thought how cute they were but wouldnt think of paying that price...thanks to you, I know I dont have to!

Unknown said...

Cute aprons! Thanks for being such a good friend!!!!

Lance and Ariel said...

yeah, good job. They are super cute!! when did you learn to sew anyways :)

Kate said...

Cyn -- impressive!! And who the heck has time to sit and sew -- in December, no less??!!! That is great!!! I'm jealous!

tiny said...

Cute, cute! Look at you sewing away! I am very impressed with your new found skill.