Sunday, June 29, 2008

A Dress and Ginger Ale...

Alright so this is a post for my mom to see Presley in the dress that she just sent her. Presley loves it and wanted to wear it to bed, but I talked her out of it. She did however still sleep in her new sandals that have Cinderella, Belle, and Snow White on them. She loves Princess stuff.

















































So as you all know from the previous post Bry gave Knox a mohawk. And as you will see he has taken it a little far in living up to the life style of a man with a mohawk...Enjoy




Being a bad influence on his sister...

Crazy wild dance party...

The morning After...haha :)

And hopefully none of you are really concerned that we would get our kids drunk...of course not just a buzz on Ginger Ale !

8 comments:

Melanie said...

what a funny post! Dave and I got a good laugh out of it. We found you through the Carters. We have a blog as well its www.melanieanddavid.blogspot.com

Clayton Family said...

Cynthia - we have internet! I was just catching up on your blog and it looks like you guys are just doing GREAT! The kids have grown sooooo much and are just BEAUTIFUL! they both have such beautiful eyes! anyway i'm glad you guys are doing well and haveing fun in UT. I miss it out there. talk to you later

S.K. said...

I love the mohawk, seriously...love it.

Cynthia and Bryan said...

ok - so you are pretty smart miss cynthia ann. your composition of this blog is brilliant. it cracked me up taking the photo's of those little bumbles on their binge, but your organisation (that's how the word should be spelled, since england is the origin of the english language) of the pic's is hilarious. love ya.

Boydston Family said...

i knew it, you get your kids drunk. i'm going to turn you in to child protective services. Are those the drinks from costco???

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

You guys are excellent parents... please give me some tips! Cute pics!

Kate said...

And THAT'S how you raise kids --- lesson learned -- I'm taking notes. Great post!

Hannah Ashmore said...

Too cute. I love the hair cut, and I love your little girl's dress.