Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy 7 Years !!!


Wow !! 7 years of marrital bliss ! Bryan and I were married on June 22, 2001. So here we are 7 years later, 2 kids and back in Utah. Our 7 years have been full of adventure and fun. We have lived in Chattanooga, TN, Provo, UT, Bloomendaal, Netherlands, Myrtle Beach, SC, and we are back in Provo 7 years later!!! Yeah BYU ! Anyway Lets list 10 reasons why he is the love of my life !!


1. He thinks I am beautiful.

2. He has made beautiful children

3. He is a wonderful cook

4. He is the smartest person I know.

5. He is a true servant of the Lord, and is dilegent in all of his callings

6. He has the most beautiful eyes

7. He loves to play with his children

8. He can fix anything

9. He is sooooo creative

10. He shows me he loves me everyday


So just 10 pretty simple reasons why I am so happy to be with Bry.


Here are some pictures of where we were 7 years ago together !


6 comments:

TC Jolley said...

Happy 7 years you guys! You are one HOT couple! Hey, I need your address for Milli's baby shower, email me leticejolley@mstar2.net. Congrats again, our 7 years is coming up soon... YIKES, we are getting old!

Boydston Family said...

7 years congrats!! you guys look cute in your wedding photos I love them!!

S.K. said...

congratulations! I wish we were there to babysit your kids so you could go out...hope you found someone to do so! I love your pictures, so cute.

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! Congratulations and wow that is an awesome poem that Bryan wrote. I love the pics!

tiny said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember those newlywed days! We need to get together when we come to Utah in July.

KeYtE-ClEvErLy KrEw said...

Hi guys, happy 7 years, my gosh it has gone soo fast. Little bro you will ned to bring the family home soo that I can meet them. Love to all Hope you had a great day and you better of spoilt Cyn Bro.