Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Maryn Jane

So since it has been a while I wanted to do a post on each child and talk about how much they have grown and changed over the last months.  Maryn Jane is the sassiest, fiestiest, funnest, prettiest 3 year old I know.  She is quick witted and humurous.  You never have to wonder what she is thinking. She is in the 3 year old phase of making sure she notices and points out (not just to me :) The differences in people around her. Always loud enough for everyone to hear and it makes me cringe (and giggle). Examples: "Why is her black?" To a black cashier, "Her has a big butt" to a family memeber, How was Presleys basketball game "It was lame", about her friend at preK " I not like her because her hair isn't black like mine", "oh wait, I do like her just not her hair", To presley "I not your sister anymore", To Presley "not be in my business", To Knox, "I not talking to you"...I could go on and on. This little one is ready to face the world. I love her confidence and her sweetness. She is caring and gentle. Maryn loves Presley and Knox and is eager to do the things that they do.  Knox said he wants to play football and Maryn said "Ya, and I can yell Go Knox". She loves to dress herself just like Presley. She needs less sleep than her siblings :) She loves her cousins. She still talks about being at Papaws funeral and getting "lost", she had wondered up on the stage at church and it was really dark, we heard her crying but it obviously left an impression. She loves gymnastics and her teachers love her too.  She is very mature for her age, Im assuming this is from having older siblings.  She brightens our day. She is precious and we love her so much :)

No comments: