Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Baby #4

Fallowfield baby #4 :) When I say it and call our family a family of 6 it seems a little overwhelming.  We are excited to have this baby join our family.  We had our first Dr. appointment yesterday and got our first view of this little one.  Bryan and I were both amazed and this little tiny baby with a beating heart. I feel really emotional this time around knowing this will be our last baby.  Im trying to take all of  it in and enjoy it.  We have been waiting to tell family and friends until after our first appointment.  We told the kids this morning and it was so fun. We told them yesterday we had a surprise for them in the morning.  We hung streamers with baby animals and blew up balloons. We left a card for each of them with their name on it on the table and let them open them this morning. Pres and Knox read theirs and Bryan read Maryn hers.  They were jumping up and down squealing :) Presley said she knew it...ha. Knox has been saying "Mom I think you have a baby in your belly since you don't feel good". They have all been anxious for a baby. Knox walked through the house the rest of the morning before school with his guitar singing "we are gonna have a baby, we are gonna have a baby, we are gonna have a baby boy or girl" and Presley was busy planning out a baby shower.  They were having a hard time containing their excitement as I dropped them off at school. They are precious.  Maryn is excited as well, however a little less so since I told her the baby might be born on her birthday :) " I not want a baby on my birthday, it will poot on me"...ha I love that kid. So Due Around the 12 of September with c-section date pending, Sept 5 at latest, Hopefully end of August :)

7 comments:

Suze said...

Awww! How excited... Congrats! I am also a little emotional since we decided this will be our last one too.

Emily said...

Congrats!!

Leah said...

That's so awesome!! I'm so excited for you!! Congratulations! K, I'll lay off with the exclamation marks now... :) I really am so happy for you.

Jessica McKane said...

Congrats!!! I'm super excited for you guys!

Fernwood said...

Very excited for you guys!!!

Unknown said...

aaawwwww So exciting! I have been waiting for this announcement! :) Congratulations Fallowfields!

Blanton Family said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for the whole family! How exciting. Love and miss you ALL!