Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas 2010 !

Christmas was so fun this year! Im really sad that it has come to an end. Presley and Knlx were in full Santa mode the whole month. They learned lots of christmas songs and sang them EVERY day :). I think that is what I am going to miss the most. Especially Knox's version of Frosty the snowman..."Frosty the snowman was a lovely, lovely guy". Presley really loved Rudolph the Red nosed reindeer. Presley asked Santa for an easy bake oven. Knox asked for a batman batcave, and Maryn couldn't care less. She thinks all of the toys are hers anyway :). Presley woke up at 5:28 and woke knox up who came running down the hall with his eyes closed because he still wasn't awake...lol. We sure do love that crazy boy :). I surprised Bry sooooo good. He is so hard to surprise, but I used my moms credit card and paid her cash to buy Bry a new ipod touch. No paper trail :) and he had no idea. I even wrapped it in a box with old socks and a shirt to hide the shape of the little ipod box. We only bought each child 5 things. We wanted it to be a small, but for them to get quality gifts. With so much extended family they still got spoiled. So next year we might knock it down to 3. I sure do love Christmas and I am so grateful for our sweet babies ! Merry Christmas !



Our white Christmas morning :)
Maryn's Christmas
Knox's Christmas
Presley's Christmas
Our Christmas Bumbles on Christmas Eve...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a fun Christmas! I love the pic at the end of all 3 kiddos, they are so cute! btw you need to add Maryn to your header at the top of the blog, just sayin' :)