Friday, October 29, 2010

Maryn's Costume

I haven't sewn a costume in 2 years. And I really wanted Maryn to be the Queen of Hearts since Presley was going as Alice in Wonderland. The project started off okay, the fabric I chose frayed quiet a bit so that was really annoying to deal with and then putting in the zipper was such a pain to do with this fabric. I ended up sewing the zipper in by hand. I used double sided interfacing to adhere hearts. I think it turned out okay and she LOVES it. It is so funny to watch her strut around in it :) I will post full Halloween pics soon. I took a lot with my sisters camera and I just need to download them.

Don't mind the drool hanging off her chin :)

Have you noticed that Maryn has a toothbrush in several of my recent posts ? This girl loves to brush :)

4 comments:

Ginni Bingham LeVar said...

Such cute costumes!! Ryan carried around a toothbrush for a few days. I think it got lost and he forgot about it though.

Suze said...

She looks so cute and great job on the costume. Genne carries a spoon around...always ready to eat,hahaha!

Leah said...

Great job on Maryn's costume! You did amazing!

Unknown said...

They look so great! What was Knox?