Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fall soccer

We signed the kids up for Fall soccer at the YMCA. It was about $30 cheaper per kid than most of the recreation teams around town. The only downside to it was that it was indoors and the court that they played on was pretty small. Knox learned not to tackle and not to pick the ball up with his hands. Presley learned to rough it up with the boys a little being one of the only girls in the 5-6 age group. Getting Knox to stay on the court and Presley to pay attention wore me out ! We pulled out every trick, money, toys, candy...but they did whatever and I had to swallow my competitive spirit and be happy for the spurts of determination that made them run after the ball. They were so cute. I wish I would have gotten more action shots but I was too busy yelling :) We are really proud of our little soccer stars.



2 comments:

Leah said...

Knox looks SO big, I almost didn't recognize him!

Unknown said...

I ditto what Leah said! They are so cute!