Sunday, December 20, 2009

Potty Training...Take #3


Only pic I have of him in his underwear...Aug 2009

Alright....So I finally decided to stick to it. We started on Thursday afternoon thanks to my 2 sisters giving me a hard time about the fact that he is 2 1/2 and it is time. Alright- so I know it doesn't really matter until the kid is ready, anywhere up until 4, but Im a sucker for peer pressure :)...j/k. He has shown signs of being ready for a while, but I have been lazy. So anyway- since we started he has only had 2 accidents. Luckily enough they were pee accidents on the kitchen floor. Easy clean up. Knox is a crazy pooper, due to intestinal issues, so today he pooped 5 times in the potty !! We are so proud of him and a little dumbfounded and how well he has taken to it. Keep your fingers crossed that it continues to go well. We have already surpassed the period where every 5 seconds I ask if he needs to go, or put him on the potty. He can now tell us when he needs to go and has done great ! We love you Knox you are such an awesome little boy !

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Nice job Knox! Addi will be in diapers for the rest of her life. She has no desire what so ever. Let me know your good tips!

Unknown said...

Yeah Knox! You are doing great!