Sunday, December 13, 2009

BOYCOTTING SANTA....


Me- "Presley you know that Santa knows that you are being mean to Knox and not listening to your mom and dad" "And if you continue to be naughty he will not bring you any toys !"

Presley- "Thats ok I have lots of toys anyway"

Me- "Well you will be super sad on Christmas when he doesn't bring you any presents"

Then I left it at that. and about an hour later our sweet little 4 year old says....

" Well if Santa doesn't bring me a present I am going to put a sign outside on the porch that says "NO SANTA"...


5 comments:

Suze B. Vinton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suze B. Vinton said...

Got to love that wonderful mind of hers, absolutely precious!

Whitney said...

HAAA! That's pretty funny! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Mandy said...

Total backfire! Oh goodness that is funny! You try to use good tricks to make your kids be good and look where it gets you! I love it, it just makes me laugh. I cant wait to hear what happens next!

Kate said...

What a SMART one!!! That is hilarious!