Monday, November 9, 2009

October...

Alright I have been a super blog slacker. Presley has been doing great in school. She has learned to write her name and some of her numbers. She fell on the playground and hit her nose pretty good. The teacher said it bled pretty good and it was swollen for several days. We took her to the ENT to have it checked out and make sure it wasn't broken, not broken just pretty bruised. Knox is a wild thing. He cracks us up daily. He has been climbing up in our lap and hugging us and saying " I love you too mom (or dad)". Maryn has been growing too quickly. She is now 2 months old and getting to be a pretty smiley baby. She is pretty mellow unless she is hungry or hasn't pooped in a couple days. So weird, I have never had a baby not poop all day everyday. She weighed 10lbs 1oz at her 2 month well baby. Bry has registered to take the LSAT in Dec so we are getting ready to start the application process for law school. My pitching lessons start up this week and I will be working out of a new warehouse, so we will see how that goes. Thursday this week I am taking Pres on a mommy/daughter date to Disney Princess' on Ice. She has no idea and I am soooo excited!! I am going to pick her up from school on thursday and bring her home and tell her to pick out a princess dress that we are going somewhere special. When we go out in the quad 3 of her good friends with their mommies will be ready to go to with their little girls not know where we are going either. I can hear the excited giggles already !! I told Bry to take Knox to Monster Truck next time it is in town for his special date :). Alright- Here are some photos-
Halloween we went Trick or Treating at the single student dorms...We knocked on a door and a girl held out a bowl of lollipops, and Knox says "I already got one of those" so he wasn't going to take one, but the sweet girl dug thru it and found him a piece of chocolate, He was winning everyone over ! And one of the latest Presley ism's- Bry and I were cleaning out our storage closet and the kids were into everything ! Finally I say "Ugh, we can't get anything done with you guys under our feet and into everything !" Presley says..."Well maybe fercause you shouldn't have had kids mom". What a Nut and what do you say to that ? Really ?! Alright really here are some pics :)

My 2 little bonnet heads :)

Maryn's Crazy hair after a bath...
2 month Birthday Eve...Halloween
Our little Pirate...Arrrrggg!
Little Mermaid and Pirate



1 comment:

Marc said...

re. his law school applications, I think you might find some of our shows helpful.

www.lawschoolpodcaster.com