Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Post #2

Happy Halloween !! Alright I know it is over but we had fun while it lasted. We went trick or treating at Helaman halls last night with our friends from Wymount and had a ton of fun. I think about what good memories these group outings will be for Presley and Knox. It will be an adjustment for her when we move back into the real world when there aren't 20 other kids to play with just outside her front door. It does have its down side, but we are enjoying it. SO I was kind of expecting some compliments on the costume I made for Presley...Uh hello people, you do understand that sewing is soooo foreign to me and I am super proud of myself, I mean I would have been happy with anything that resembled a dress but I did this :)!! Just making myself feel good ! Knox was a Lion, it was his cousin Madison's costume when she was little and besides her Knox was the cutest Lion ! He was so cute at the doors he knocked on and said "tick o teet". Anyway- Enjoy a ton of pictures !

So here we are at the Pumpkin patch Tuesday before Halloween to pick Pumpkins...


Presley wanted a picture with the kitty Cat for her cousin Teagan


This is my Handsome Lion...He didn't like the head piece

I got him to wear it long enough to take this picture !
Knox and Mommy

My beautiful Belle a little tired of trick or treating

He would be a beautiful girl too !!
Presley and her friends Ada and Bekim
Knox trying to eat a donut with no hands...
Presley about to have her turn...
Our trick or treating group...Fallowfield Fam, Gjoligu Fam, Carter Fam, and the Rogers...We had 3 Belles, a pioneer, a horse,a cowboy, a pirate, a lion, and a superman



5 comments:

Unknown said...

You did such a great job on Presleys costume I can't believe you made that, it looks store bought!!! Awesome it was a fun night! Can you email me the group pic?

Mandy said...

Best Belle I have ever seen in my life! Hands down, you are the winner! I really am proud of you for that, So amazed. Knox looks amazing in his lion too, where did you get that?

beth said...

such a cute family. when are you moving back?

tiny said...

You did a great job on Presely's costume! You are becoming quite the sewer!

byronandniki said...

Knox and "Belle" looked so cute! Good job mom.