Monday, September 15, 2008

Busy weekend...

BYU family housing had its opening social this past Saturday.  We were planning on going but not too sure what all it would entail.  The activities started at 10am and I had pitching lessons that were from 9:30-10, so Bry wanted to get the kids out of the house too and they came along to my lesson, didn't stay, just dropped me off and they went and got breakfast.  So we leave my lesson and pull into our parking lot and you could see all of the blow up stuff...big slide, jumping area, basketball game...Presley was so excited !! She kept saying "oh thank you mommy, daddy "  "I love you". It was way cute.  We took our stuff up and the day began.  We did the party until 12:30, played outside with friends until 3 and went to see Kung Fu Panda, came home played with friends for another hour and then went to our stake activity, which was a Chinese festival and had Chinese food for dinner, and then a little more playing, baths, and bed by 8:15.  They were both so spent ! We barely had time to sit (minus the movie).  It was fun though and BYU beat UCLA 59-0 in the football game here on the same day ! I guess I should mention how beautiful the weather is here.  Our high has been about 83 for the last week and a half. Absolutely gorgeous and makes us spend all day outside.  Anyway- here are some pics from Saturday.  


This is the outfit she started the day in...she was being shy for the camera, cracks me up the face she makes when she is shy so here it is...

My two handsome boys...Bry's eyes are just one of the many reasons I married him :)
Getting her face painted...
Showing me the finished product...
Our little superman hanging with the big kids in the jumping thing...

1 comment:

Nataliehlambert said...

It is crazy to think that I miss that place. You guys look like you are doing great. Say hi to everyone for me. We miss you guys!