Thursday, August 14, 2008

A stage and a sting...

Today was absolutely beautiful so we spent most of the day outside. Bryan finished his summer semester yesterday, so we are all excited for the next few weeks he has off. He started his break off by taking our super grumpy 3 year old on a daddy daughter date to buy the materials needed to make her a stage that she can sing and dance on. While they were gone Knox and I were outside and while walking across the quad I had a yellow jacket get between my flip flop and my toe and I got stung right at the base of my middle toe by the ball of my foot. OUCH !! Holy crap it hurt so bad !! Actually it still hurts, and it has been a reminder for me to be empathetic when it happens to one of my babies, I had forgotten how bad a sting hurts. So then Bry and and Pnut got home and her started working on her stage so here it is almost finished, we have so final touches to finish but the base is done. So here is a pic of her new stage. Oh ya- and I have just enrolled her in a creative dance class at BYU that will go from Sept-May, she is going to love it ! Okay so in this first pic you can see that she is a little excited !! Haha- she can't wait to dress up like sleeping beauty or snow white and be on her stage...Im working on the costumes :)
And just for fun I thought that I would post a pic of my 2 babes at 15 months...

1 comment:

The Sharp Family said...

Bryan is amazing, he can do anything! The stage looks great! That had to be one of the worst places to get stung by a wasp, we send our sympathy your way. Love, the sharps