Friday, August 1, 2008

Poop bath !

So tonight my kids were absolutely filthy and I thought that they deserved a good bubble bath. I don't usually give them bubble baths because I try to keep bath time short. But today they had been playing hard outside and I thought they would have fun with the bubbles. I put a lot in there so the bubble would be really high and then plopped the kiddos in the tub. Bathtime went fine, I dried them off, lotioned them, brushed teeth, pajamas, read books, said prayers and goodnight....6:45 ! Yes, done for the day...until I went back into the bathroom and what was there awaiting my arrival ??? A nasty poop amongst the left over bubbles !! Yes and not just a little poop!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I had bathed my kids in poop hidden by all the bubbles. And today in the quad we were just talking about bath pooping babies and I HAD to chime in and say that Knox had NEVER done that, well I think he heard the convo and thought it sounded like fun...So here are some pics of them in the bubble bath with a poop lurking under there somewhere.... This pic was him probably doing it, he does look guilty,little stinker !

And here is my sweet Presley happy to be bathing in poop :)

9 comments:

Hannah Ashmore said...

Love the bubbles. Check out my fun giveaway on my blog.

Boydston Family said...

ha ha ha thats funny and gross. your kids are still cute even if they bathe in poop

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

I love poop stories! That was a good one too.
Oh and to see who has added you go into your settings, and in add page elements and it is on the top, and you just add it.

Unknown said...

Bubble baths are fun! and surprising.

LOL

Clayton Family said...

Oh My GOSH!!! Yuck! That is SOOOOOOOOO SUPER funny! don't you just love it. I am still giggling from reading that. Fun times. You'll have to journal that. Glad to know you guys are having fun.

beth said...

At least he hasn't eaten it yet! AJ has done that. I thought he was eating Avacado until I saw him reach for his diaper again. Now he just hates that story and wishes that TC would just forget it.

Kate said...

Lucky you! Riley has only done that once -- major mayday -- I yelled for LaVon ASAP! Umm...yep, still prego...just chilling...waiting. As for the gift...let me "live life with a little boy" and think of something I need/want. I"ll take a delayed raincheck if that is okay with you! Thanks Cyn!

The Smiths said...

Cedric is a chronic pooper in the tub, it is so gross. It always seems to be on Sunday morning only when we am late to church!! It looks like things are good. We miss you guys too!

Mandy said...

I love this story so much! I remember the first time that Addi felt the urge to poop! I was screaming for back up and laughing at the same time. We are just lucky they dont think it would be fun to eat! Num.