Sunday, April 20, 2008

Presley Ann Fallowfield

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRESLEY ANN !! 4-19-05
So it may seem a little redundant since we just posted a birthday post for Knox that we are now doing one for Presley. Their birthdays are only 2 days apart- so here is a little post for our baby girl. Presley is getting so big !! It is hard to believe that she is already 3 ! She loves to give hugs and kisses. She is a sweet girl who absolutely loves animals. She tries hard to please, but definitely has a mind of her own. We love her very much and are so grateful to have her in our family. And for those who enjoyed Knox's c-section pic- here is one of Presley.


Our 3 year old !

















So not only did we have a birthday to celebrate yesterday we also had a little BYU softball reunion. There was a lot of people missing, but for the few of us that were able to get together it was fun. Here are some pics from the day. Elizabeth and Robert had also come for the weekend, so we had fun catching up with the Boydston's and having another couple to do things with- thanks to Neta for keeping our bumbles on Saturday night so that we could go out









Here are some of the HAS BEENS- left to right- Jana Anderson, Jodi Norton, Kate Walker, Paige Paramore, Debbie Dodds, Lindsey Gerhauser, Jessica Johnson, Me, Lauren Perry, Karlie Fitch

And a Fallowfield Family pic- look at my two handsome baldies !!

4 comments:

Lance and Ariel said...

first of all NO!...i was not wearing lances shirt....hello shirt dresses are totally in. Get with the times friend :) and my heart is a little sad since i missed the fun reunion the other day :( tell my friends i miss them and love them :)

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRESLEY!!!

tiny said...

Happy Birthday Presley! We can't wait to see you on Sat.

I am sad I missed the unformal reunion.:( But I did listen to Cyn broadcast the game on BYUTV. Good job Cyn!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

I'm so mad I couldn't be there!!! I miss everyone so much. I hope you had fun! And you are totally disgusting for posting those c-section pics... but to be honest I love blood and gore so I loved it!