Saturday, February 16, 2008

Something New ...

Finally a new post. I am sure you all enjoyed learning a little more about Bryan but 2 weeks is a bit long. We really haven't had anything exciting going on though. Nothing new, no changes, just
same ole stuff going here in the fallowfield household.
Presley is fast approaching 3 and keeps us very entertained.


We went for a walk up the the temple the other day and she wanted to go in. I tried to explain that she has to be older and be good to go. So ya- to a 3 year old I made no sense. So she started crying and said that she wanted to see Jesus in his house, so I told her again that we can't go in and she started screaming "Jesus, Jesus" wanting him to come out and see her or at least so she could see him. Luckily we were still outside of the temple gates and she wasn't disturbing anyone but a few people who were walking to the temple. I was so embarrassed. But how do you explain that? So I just told her that Jesus was with his Daddy at his house today so he wouldn't be inside anyway and that sufficed her need to visit with him. It is funny though that she is on this kick where she talks about him all the time and he is involved with everything she does. We went to the post office the other day and there was a postal worker (with long hair) standing outside and she asked if that was Jesus. Craziness !! She cracks me up, but my friend Liz said her 3 year old is going through the same thing. So that is where we are with Presley. Knox is a 19 lb ball of energy, who will climb, crawl and scoot his way into anything and everything. He was up for 10 minutes yesterday and we already had 2 big red marks on his forehead from bumping into something. He is getting fast too. He loves to play with anything that is Presley's and everything goes into his mouth ! We have gone away from baby food and he is just on finger foods right now. He loves feeding himself. He claps when he is excited or sees that he is going to get a bottle or a snack.


Bryan is busy with school. He has been having a couple of tests a week for the past 3 weeks, and no sign of it slowing up anytime soon. So needless to say he is studying alot. Me...I am doing pitching lessons twice a week and making good money. The babies and I go to the gym in the morning to workout and training for the half marathon in April is going well. Ummmm...ya- that is all that I can think of to update everyone on. Hope all is well.

7 comments:

Lauren Perry said...

How cute! I love that coat on her! Knox is so darling :) Let play soon :)

tiny said...

Presley's hair looks longer, are the EFA's helping?

Boydston Family said...

I love this story. I told my mom today and we both laughed out loud again. I love her red coat, so mod!! You look crazy pushing that stroller with snow all around you

TC Jolley said...

Your kids are so cute! I know everyone says that but they are! Hey, I need your email address, go to my blog and leave it, I have to switch to private :) :( Let me know I want to invite you.

The Sharp Family said...

Cute stories. We need to get together again soon! Sorry that we have been such slackers. Hope you guys are doing well. We pray every day that your home will sell soon.

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

The mormon brainwashing has started on Preslee... jokes, that is cool that she is so into Jesus. She sounds like a firecracker! Maybe one day I will meet her. Hey I'm also training for a half marathon but its in March. It sucks training in the winter I hate running inside!

The Smiths said...

That is so cute! We are glad to hear things are going well. Myrtle Beach misses you!