Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Blessed...


I want to post an update on our sweet Presley's hair :). We just met with a new dermatologist (our 5th since Presley was diagnosed with monilethrix) By far she is the best we have ever dealt with. I love it when we get a Dr. that makes all the rest look like idiots. She looked at Presley's hair again and said she is text book monilethrix and that we are so fortunate to have as much hair as we do. Presley is so tickled to be able to reach her mouth with her hair, have it hang while wet, blow in the wind. Things most girls take for granted. So I took a picture to show her hair growth.

4 comments:

Leah said...

I can't believe how long her hair is! And it's so beautiful too. I'm so happy for her!!

Suze said...

Wow! Her hair are really long... Glad she having fun with her hair:)

Unknown said...

You look beautiful Presley! I love your long pretty hari!s

PlsContactMe said...

Hi. I also have this disease and would be really grateful if you contact me at monilethrix@gmx.de.
Im a 33 years old female from germany, and im really interested to meet other people who dealing with this :). Especially because my husband and i are planning on having kids... so... i´ll hope you make contact :)