Sunday, January 16, 2011

Knox's new hair cut...

Knox's hair was getting rather wild so I decided I would try and trim it up. Not such a good idea, but I stopped before it would be really bad and we would have to shave it. So friday I was home with all the kids and my car had a flat tire so I called a good friend to see if she would take Knox to get his hair cut at the barber that her husband goes to. I wanted it fixed before church on sunday. He came back looking so handsome, though looking like a mini me of my friends husband with the same haircut...lol. So funny. So yesterday knox went to the bathroom and took a little longer than usual. I wasn't concerned until I went in to have a shower and saw hair on the floor. After I got out he came in and had "added" to his hair cut...lol. He had climbed up and gotten Bry's beard trimmer and hacked away. Love that kid :)
The handsome before :)
And the addition...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow Knox, lookin good! lol