Friday, October 2, 2009

Maryn's 1 month Birthday....

Maryn is one month old. It has flown ! Being busy with the 2 older bumbles has made life a little hectic. She is doing well and we have a weight check on monday since she wasn't back up to birth weight at her 2 week. Presley is doing well with her earrings. She is anxious to start changing them out. Knox got a spiderman costume from DI the other day for $5. He loves it. You should have seen his face when he saw it hanging there, it was priceless. Oh and for all of my BYU softball Alum...our old navy uniform pants are now on sale at DI for $5....haha, cracked me up to see them there. So here is spiderman and my little BYU fans...






2 comments:

Lindsey Gerhauser said...

Your kids are so cute!

Anonymous said...

My goodness your kids are adorable. I can't believe how big our babies can get in just one month. I hate how they change. Don't you? Keep in touch.