Thursday, September 3, 2009

Maryn Jane Fallowfield...







We are now officially a family of 5 ! That sounds so crazy to me. Maryn Jane was born on Tuesday morning September 1, 2009 at 9:55am. She weighed 7 lbs 11oz and is 20 inches long. She is healthy and doing well. We are so excited to have her join our family. She is such a sweet baby. She looks a lot like her big sister and her mommy :). Presley and Knox were super excited to get to meet her and the first time they came to the hospital to meet her I was in the middle of breastfeeding her and Knox said to her " Not eat my mommy !" We will be able to leave the hospital tomorrow and I am sure I will be in for a big adjustment dealing with 2 kiddos that just want to run and play and one that just wants to eat and sleep. Here are a few pictures of our new addition. I will post new ones soon.

17 comments:

Suze B. Vinton said...

She is sooo beautiful and I love the name. Can't wait to meet her.

Lauren Perry said...

CONGRATS! She looks so much like you, what a pretty little girl! Knox is too funny! I cant wait to meet her- nice job mama!

The Sharp Family said...

Awesome you guys!!! Hold on to your hats, it's going to be a wild ride:) Let us know if we can help at all.

Unknown said...

YAY!!! I am excited to see her home! She is such a pretty baby. I love that Knox was concerned about you. Presley is going to be such a big helper.

Leah said...

Love, LOVE the picture with Presley!!

Boydston Family said...

Love it!!! The pic of bryan i thought he had a full arm tatoo until i blew up the pic. I thought he got some ink!!! Congrats. hope you are feeling good.

The Smiths said...

She is darling! Congrats! Did I already say thanks for putting our button on? If not, thanks so much for helping the cause! I see people coming from your blog all the time. Good luck in the coming weeks!

Kate said...

Yipee!! Congrats!!! That is sooo exciting. LOVE the pic of Knox holding Maryn! Too precious!

Hannah Ashmore said...

congrats! what a pretty lady.

Jessica McKane said...

Congrats!She is so cute! I love the pictures with Presley and Knox holding her they look so proud.

crawford crew said...

congrats! good luck with the switch from 2 to 3. I am sure you will do fine, but let me know how it goes. ( I am not sure how I am going to do with it myself) You have a beautiful family of 5!!

Mandy said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you guys and so proud of you for being able to handle a family of 5! I want to put my 1 up for adoption! She is simply beautiful and I love how Knox is trying to protect his mommy!

Beth Robinson said...

Yeah, for you guys! Congratulations!

Lindsey Gerhauser said...

What a cute baby! Congrats!

Wolfe said...

Congratulations! Hope you all are doing well!

Clayton Family said...

congratulations!!! She's super cute!! I love her name AND her middle name! haha (her and bailey have the same middle name) Glad all went well.

Lance and Ariel said...

you're little one is beautiful!!! congrats! i can't believe you're the mom of 3 now!!! oh and i see bryan now has an arm full of tatoos, gosh he's changed :)