Wednesday, November 28, 2007

List of "I'll never..."



Alright so in reading one of my friends blogs that I used to play ball with she had this cute blog about the things she said she would never do, but has ended up doing...so I am going to share some myself that are kind of funny



1. Go to BYU...how about that. And we are actually about to move there again !


2. Have kids in public with a booger in their nose....Presley was always pretty clean, but knox has a fit if I even try to wipe his nose...so whatever I pick my battles (and my boogers ! :)


3. Let my kids wear clothes with characters on them (i.e. Dora, Mickey Mouse, Blues)...My sister gave me some from her kids and that is all Presley would wear for about 3 weeks, like I said I try to pick my battles.


4. Feed my kids in the car....Needless to say I hadn't had kids yet.


5. Buy shoes that light up... she has Nikes and Keds, but I put her in her light up shoes almost everyday.


6. Have my kids eat McDonalds...Alright it's not an everyday occurance but you gotta love happy meals.


7.Be a stay at home mom...SURPRISE !!!! I am and I love it!


Well I think that is about it for now- I am sure there are plenty more that I just can't think of at the moment. I have the "I'll never..." moments all the time when watching my family with their kids, but I can already tell I have a lot to learn just from what I have had to let slide already. I have learned ( well I am still in the process of learning) that small things really aren't that important and who cares what others think as long as it works for your family. Kids change your world (For the better) and while showing them how the world works I have been able to open my eyes a little more and see things a little more clearly. So ya- like on my friends blog, I look forward to seeing others post their "I nevers". Oh ya ! and a BIG THANKS to Lauren for pimping out my page until I can figure out how to be a super blogger !!

2 comments:

MyR said...

Boogers, McDonalds, light up shoes, food in the car...ha ha ha! Yeah, I think those can all be crossed off my "I'll never..." list too!!!

Mandy said...

You are cute! I have tried to come up with my own list, but I think I have always known I was crazy and have the ability to do basically any moronic thing out there! Love the new blog!